Who is The One With Mo?
What’s up, my name is Monique! Originally from NYC, I’m currently living in Busan, South Korea as an EFL teacher in middle school. I’m in my 20s and just trying to figure out life as it’s thrown my way. I don’t know what the heck I’m doing, but I’m doing the best I can. Follow me on my lil journey through adulthood and life as I experience it.
I started this blog so I could write about my time in Korea. However, things went downhill quickly and I was really inconsistent for the first two years of this blog and didn’t know where to go with it. But, I know what it is now and I’m proud of it and hold it close to my heart.
This blog is about me! It’s about the things I like, maybe sometimes dislike, definitely about the things I love and how I’m making it through the days. I named it after my obsession with Friends and how each episode follows them on the strange, random and mundane moments in their 20s. And this blog is that for me. Kind of like a diary but you know, for the world to see.
- I really love watching tv (and kdramas are number one though I haven’t been able to watch a lot lately)
- Writing is so important to me and I love it so much (Click here to read my first published short story!)
- I read a lot. (This is my bookstagram account)
- Sweets/desserts are my weakness.
- There are a lot of places I want to travel to but at the top of the list are: New Zealand, Italy, Ireland and Iceland (those Northern lights!)
- I like to eat. A lot. Discovering new restaurants/food is one of my favorite things in life.